Retreat Rules & Regulations
- No alcohol consumption or containers permitted in public areas.
- Threatening or indecent conduct, the use of abusive or profane language
will be cause for removal from the premises.
- Sewer connections must be sealed to receptacle with gasket or
- Park speed limit is 5mph. Only one vehicle and RV stored on site. No
or oil changing on campsite. Extra vehicles must be parked in designated
Vehicles must be parked in front of or behind units between yellow site
parking in vacant sites. All vehicles must display current ID cards on
rear view mirror.
- No fireworks or firearms allowed!
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after at all times.
- Quiet Time -- 10:00pm to 7:00am.
- Please put all trash in plastic bags in the dumpster provided.
- Each site has a 30 or 50 amp connection. Use of the 20 amp service plug
automatically requires an additional charge.
- Showers are for registered guests only! Campers will be charged for
- Maximum number of people per site is four (4). Quoted rates are for 2
- Guests should pay for only those nights they are sure they will stay.
not given for unused nights. No Refunds or Prorating of payment for Early
- RV washing is allowed.
- No tarps, underpinning or decks allowed and long term storage of items
underneath units is not permitted.
Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
These rules and standards are for the benefit of all campers. Please
those around you. Management retains right to refuse service to anyone at
anytime. RV guests park at their own risk. Ivys Cove RV Retreat assumes no
responsibility for damages to camperís property or persons during your
Ivy's Cove RV Retreat | 321 Bradley Cove Rd |
Russellville, Arkansas | 479.280.1662
Web Design by ShadeTreeSolutions.NET